CITSM 2020 is the eighth annual conference in the general area of cyber and IT services management. It provides a forum for presenting and discussing the latest innovations, results and developments in cyber networks, pervasive systems, cloud environments, enterprise and IT related to service management. The conference provides a forum for ICT professionals engaged in research and development to share ideas, interact with others, present their latest works, and strengthen the collaboration among academics, researcher and professionals. It is a single track, highly- selective conference attended by foremost experts in this area from academia, industry and government. You can see our past conference information here.
Last conference (CITSM 2019) proceeding has been published on IEEE Xplore.The CITSM Proceeding previously (2014, 2016, 2017, and 2018) is also indexed by Scopus. This year, all accepted papers that presented in this conference will have two option for publications:
- Proceeding will be submitted to IEEE Xplore and EI.
- International SCOPUS Indexed Journals:
- International Journal of Advanced Science and Technology
- Test Engineering and Management
- Journal of Advance Research in Dynamical and Control System (JARDCS)
- International Journal of Mechnical and Production Engineering Research and Development
- International Journal of Emerging Technologies.
While selected papers are published at one of the following 3 international journals (Scopus indexed): International Journal of Web Information Systems (IJWIS), Journal of Mobile Multimedia (JMM) and International Journal of Mobile Computing and Multimedia (IJMCMC) with some revisions.