The registered co-author must present each paper accepted to CITSM 2022 during the CITSM conference. In hybrid mode, an author can choose whether to present offline in the venue or online via video conferencing. Each paper will be given 20 minutes (15 minutes for presentation + 5 minutes for Q&A). The video conferencing platform chosen by CITSM 2022 is Zoom.
You can register for our conference earlier, here.
A few days before the conference, if you are registered, you will receive notifications via email inviting you to download the Zoom Meeting Application available on both IOS/Android to join the IEEE CITSM 2022 conference and complete the conference profile. To attend the conference, you must log in to your Zoom Profile. We also will send you links to access the session, if you are interested in (e.g. Keynotes, Technical Sessions, etc.), you can click it from our links. The program will also be available on the CITSM 2022 website.
INSTRUCTIONS FOR RECORDING PRESENTATION
Recording should contain a prominent view of the presentation slides and the presenter’s audio. The recording may also contain a small headshot of the presenter. Many presentation software allows recording audio and video directly in the application and can export appropriate video files.
The presentation recording should:
- Be 10-minute in length
- Set for HD format (1280 x 720 or other “720p” setting)
- Use simple (Arial, Calibri) and large (30+) fonts
- Avoid using hi-res images
- Have NO embedded videos
- Saved as MPEG-4 (.mp4) file using the paper ID and Presenter’s last name as the file name. For example: “070_Khairani”.
- Maximum file size is 100 Mb
Tips for recording :
- Use as quiet an area as possible
- Avoid areas that have echo
- Rooms should be fairly small
- Sound dampening with carpeting, curtains, furniture
- Good headset with a microphone close to mouth BUT away from the direct line of mouth to reduce “pops”. Avoid using the default built-in microphone on the computer.
- Do a test recording of a couple of minutes and review the sound and picture quality, MP4 format, and bitrate before recording the entire presentation. Make adjustments if needed.
Please be sure to review your recorded presentation before submission. Once you are happy with the final product, then please upload it by clicking the button below: CITSM Recording Submission
Our recommended approach to record a compatible video from the content displayed on your computer screen and voice recording via the computer microphone is to record the presentation using Zoom, available to users on most platforms and
in most countries:
Instructions for recording your presentation with Zoom: on Youtube