Prospective authors are encouraged to submit an or some original and unpublished papers that fulfilled the following guidelines:
- Papers should be written in readable and plain English and between 4 to 6 pages.
- Language: English is the working language of the conference. If English is not your native language, please have your papers read by a native English speaker, or seek online services of proofreading to improve the language of your papers. Please note that your paper is subject to further review and it may be rejected if it is deemed that the English of your paper is not acceptable.
- Paper submission is done through the EasyChair system. If you already have an account for EasyChair just log in with your existing account. If you don’t have an EasyChair account you can register on the EasyChair Registration Page or during the paper submission process.
- We only accept submissions through EasyChair System. Submission through an email address should be considered a scam. Read here on how to create your EasyChair account.
PREPARING FINAL MANUSCRIPT
Revised your Papers
Please read carefully all reviewers’ comments and reflect on them to improve your Final papers.
English is the working language of the conference. If English is not your native language, please have your papers read by a native English speaker, or seek online services for proofreading to improve the language of your papers. Please note that your paper is subject to further review and it may be rejected if it is deemed that the English of your paper is not acceptable.
Paper preparation (doc/docx format) and template
Papers must be written on an A4-format page according to the template Manuscripts, a minimum of four (4) pages and up to seven (7) pages in length for IEEE. Submissions exceeding eight (8) pages will not be accepted.
Publishing to Journal by International Journal of Electronic Commerce Studies minimum eight (8) pages and up to fourteen (14) pages in length.
IEEE template Manuscripts founded here
Pdf IEEEXplore Format
Conference papers are to be submitted electronically (.pdf form), with file size limited to 2 MB. Accepted and presented papers will be published in the Conference Proceedings and submitted to IEEE Xplore® online digital library.
IEEE is very strict about the requirements for converting application files or PostScript files to full-text PDF for inclusion in IEEE Xplore®.
The most important issue that every author shall pay attention to is to make sure that all the fonts used in your papers are EMBEDDED and SUBSETTED, especially for papers from Asia and Europe. Failure to embed and subset fonts is the biggest obstacle to PDF compliance with IEEE Xplore® and please make sure that your PDF files are compliant with IEEE Xplore®. Papers failing to meet the IEEE Xplore® PDF requirements may be rejected.
Each PDF for IEEE Xplore® must have all of these characteristics:
- Be PDF 1.4 (Acrobat 5) or later but not Acrobat 9.
- Must be created with a PDF distiller. Scanning is not permitted
- Embeds or subsets all fonts. Doing so helps makes sure that the mathematics appears as intended and improves text searching in the PDF. Please note some TrueType fonts have a setting added by the font designer that prevents the font from being embedded and should be avoided 5.
- Does not have a password or other security settings.
- Does not contain any bookmarks or links. Links are supported now only by using a summary.txt, readme file, and a packing list. They appear in the IEEE Xplore® TOC as multimedia.
- Does not contain crop marks, registration marks, date stamps, time stamps, or any other mark that does not appear in the official version of the publication.
- Does not contain any PostScript that overrides the settings file.
- Does not use PDF attachments.
- Does not consist of a PDF Package or Merged PDF, a PDF 1.7 (Acrobat 8) feature.
Please note that all final papers may be converted using PDFexpress from the following link according to the IEEE PDF specification. Please go to the IEEE PDF eXpress site at www.pdf-express.org or click the following button to register at IEEE PDF eXpress.
Use IEEE PDF eXpress to check your PDF file or to convert a .doc/docx Paper into an IEEE Xplore compatible PDF file.
First-time users should do the following:
- Select the New Users – Click Here
- Enter the following:
- 56380X for the Conference ID
- your email address
- a password
- Continue to enter information as prompted.
An Online confirmation will be displayed and an email confirmation will be sent verifying your account setup.
Previous users of PDFeXpress need to follow the above steps but should enter the same password that was used for previous conferences. Verify that your contact information is valid.
Access the Publications Support Center for IEEE PDF eXpress (http://ieee.custhelp.com/app/answers/list/p/12).
If you do not find an answer in the Find Answers tab, go to the Ask A Question tab. Your question will be forwarded to IEEE PDF Support and answered within 3 business days.
Important IEEE Policy
The IEEE reserves the right to exclude a paper from distribution after the conference (including its removal from IEEE Xplore) if the paper is not presented at the conference.
Papers are reviewed on the basis that they do not contain plagiarized material and have not been submitted to any other conferences/workshops/symposia at the same time (double submission). These matters are taken very seriously and the IEEE Communications society will take action against any author who engages in either practice. Follow these links to learn more:
PLEASE NOTE: To be published in the CITSM 2021 Conference Proceedings and to be eligible for publication in IEEE Xplore®, an author of an accepted paper is required to register for the conference at the full (member or non-member) rate and the paper must be presented by an author of that paper at the conference unless the TPC Chair grants permission for a substitute presenter arranged in advance of the event and who is qualified both to present and answer questions. Non-refundable registration fees must be paid prior to uploading the final IEEE formatted, publication-ready version of the paper. For an author with multiple accepted papers, one full registration is valid for 1 paper. Accepted and presented papers will be published in the CITSM 2021 Conference Proceedings and submitted to IEEE Xplore®.